Jack Donahue of Donahue & Sowa
There is no question that there is substantial anecdotal evidence of gender discrimination in sexual abuse cases. When women are accused of illicit sexual affairs with minor males, they are treated much more leniently than men with minor females. It is time for legislatures to modify the draconian punishments male defendants face in these situations.
- Understanding Searches and Seizures in Drug Possession Cases
- What Are the Criminal Charges for Shoplifting in Illinois?
- When Can a Child Be Tried as an Adult in an Illinois Criminal Case?
- What Are the Criminal Penalties For Stealing a Package From a Porch?
- What Are the Penalties for a Second or Third DUI in Illinois?