Practice Areas Overview
Illinois Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you have been accused of any crime in northern Illinois, an experienced criminal defense attorney can provide invaluable advice and representation to protect your rights. At the law firm of Donahue & Sowa, our attorneys handle exclusively criminal defense matters. Contact us today to discuss your criminal defense.
We represent people who have been accused of criminal charges, including:
- Traffic Violations: We defend people against all traffic violations, ranging from simple speeding tickets to more serious DUI charges. In addition to representing people during any criminal proceedings, we represent people who have had their driver's licenses suspended in driver's license reinstatement hearings.
- Drug Charges: We defend people against all types of drug charges, including possession, possession with intent to distribute, manufacturing and trafficking.
- Homicide: We have the experience necessary to effectively handle complex homicide cases.
- Domestic Violence: We represent people accused of domestic battery and people accused of violating orders of protection that have arisen related to domestic violence.
- Sex Offenses: We defend people who are accused of any types of sex crimes, such as possession or transmission of child pornography, child abuse, rape, sexual assault and other sex offenses.
- White Collar Crimes / Theft: We represent people who have been accused of any type of property crimes, including white collar crimes such as fraud and embezzlement as well as other theft crimes such as residential theft or burglary.
- Juvenile Law: We represent minors who are charged with all types of criminal offenses, including shoplifting, underage drinking, drug possession and criminal damage.
- Expungement: Even if you are not ultimately convicted, an arrest will leave you with a criminal record. Depending upon your charges and the length of time since your arrest, we may be able to help you expunge your record.
- Criminal Appeals: We have extensive experience representing people who have been convicted of crimes at the trial level. Come to our offices today to discuss potential grounds for your appeal.
If you have been accused of any crime in northern Illinois, come to the criminal defense law firm of Donahue & Sowa. Contact us today to schedule your confidential consultation at our offices in Naperville or Geneva.
Si habla español, contáctanos.